Liberty Promenade guarantees a fantastic investment for any retailer, brand or business that would like to make the most of a captive audience. The mall’s performance record speaks for itself and this ultimately reduces risk for any potential new tenant. In order for us to consider you as a prospective tenant, if and when suitable premises become available, it is required that you provide us with the following information in writing for our attention:
- The name in which the shop will be trading;
- Details of all merchandise you wish to stock;
- The amount of space required in m2;
- Your business plan and a 12-month cash flow projection statement;
- A postal address;
- Your name and surname;
- Telephone number and fax number;
- E-mail address; and
- Images of your current store, should you have a store in another centre. Should you not have an existing store, we require artists impressions or proposed images of your store.
Please be advised that due to the volume of queries received daily, we will be in contact with you only when premises are available for your particular category. However, feel free to follow up on your enquiry at any time.
- The right tenant mix is essential and the decision to place you in the centre rests wholly with the landlord.
- Placing your information on our listing does not guarantee a tenancy.
Contact: Ingrid Milne
Tel: 021 377 4000
Email: [email protected]